Search the forum,

Discuss Outdoor rainwater shower: Which pump? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am hoping that this pump will work for an outdoor rain water shower that I am currently setting up outside on our balcony. I contacted the company to ask for advise on this but they haven't responded. If this won't work do any of you know if there is another pump that will work?

Garden Pump TGP 1000 E - https://www.trotec24.com/en-de/tools/submerged-water-pumps/garden-pump-tgp-1000-e.html

I plan on trying to pump the rain water from a barrel on the ground floor of my home up to a gas powered shower on our balcony (first floor at approx. 3m to 4m high). See attached pictures

This is the shower we have purchased and all the spec is listed on here.

12L Gas LPG Hot Water Heater Propane Tankless Instant Boiler Shower Ridgeyard | eBay - https://www.ebay.ie/itm/12L-Gas-LPG-Hot-Water-Heater-Propane-Tankless-Instant-Boiler-Shower-Ridgeyard/223063002343?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Suitable Water Pressure.....Min.0.02MPa.Max.0.8MPa, Starting Pressure: 0.025MPa

What pump would work in this type of setting?

Many thanks

Anna

Attachments

• rain water barrel.png
    rain water barrel.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 7
  • locations.png
    locations.png
    614.2 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Outdoor rainwater shower: Which pump? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock