Discuss Peoples are dirty and sad in the same time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Every home I go into these days , I go in with the mind theres a camera watching
That’s the way I do it too. However, threaten your customers home in the way you treat yours that should be a normal mind set. I cannot get my head around that this guy pleases himself with a ***** hahah omfg ... basically it looks to me it is one ...

That must be the worst review a gas engineer has ever got! :rolleyes:

The news report is not fair to plumbers though. Should have called him a gas boiler engineer. :)

Can you imagine the looks and remarks he is going to get, if he goes to any merchants?
If I was him I wouldn’t ask merchants for any silicone lubricant. :eek:

Think he needs a change of address and identity and a disguise

Last edited:
When I was about 14 I came home from school and my mum stormed towards me as soon as I got in, she said the boilerman came and had to go in your room to bleed your radiator and I helped him pull your bed out from against the wall to reveal on the floor my collection of magazines you wait till your dad gets home!

I think she nearly died of embarrassment!
I never saw them again.

I'm amazed that anyone is that dumb in this day and age to do stuff like that in a customers home considering the chances of there being covert cctv, but then some people are really dumb!

Also think the homeowners are being ott, the police are right not to charge him, what he did was gross, but at end of the day didn't hurt anyone and if they didn't have spy kit in the house they would have been blissfully unaware, would be a different matter if he had stole off them or broke into the house to do it, but he didn't.

I'm amazed that anyone is that dumb in this day and age to do stuff like that in a customers home considering the chances of there being covert cctv, but then some people are really dumb!

Also think the homeowners are being ott, the police are right not to charge him, what he did was gross, but at end of the day didn't hurt anyone and if they didn't have spy kit in the house they would have been blissfully unaware, would be a different matter if he had stole off them or broke into the house to do it, but he didn't.
I sort of agree, far too petty for the police to waste time on. He invaded the customers privacy in a disgusting way but for them to take this to the papers is ott, this will likely ruin his career and possibly his family life too.

When I was about 14 I came home from school and my mum stormed towards me as soon as I got in, she said the boilerman came and had to go in your room to bleed your radiator and I helped him pull your bed out from against the wall to reveal on the floor my collection of magazines you wait till your dad gets home!

I think she nearly died of embarrassment!
I never saw them again.

Why did your mum stash her **** magazines below your bed?
At least, that is the way it read to me. :rolleyes:

Reply to Peoples are dirty and sad in the same time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock