Discuss Pipe carrier recommendations, please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pipe carrier Bad idea. They are a magnet for thieves. I always hide my pipe in the van under dust cloths etc.
metal pipe carriers are excellent,you can connect 240v to them then in the morning find the scroat welded to it

No pipe carrier Bad idea. They are a magnet for thieves. I always hide my pipe in the van under dust cloths etc.

That's great if your van is big enough. Sadly my Combo doesn't allow 3m lengths to be carried in comfort....

I just bought a Hilux to replace the van so need to transport pipe to jobs, but won't leave any pipe on the van unattended. Thought of using a filthy looking length of used soil pipe to put off the toe rags.

the best solution would be to get a engineering firm to mek you one up to your spec. Would cost a fair bit though.

you could just bulk buy couplers :)

How about a box type instead of a pipe?

Scum know what the pipe holds, the box might be a trap complete with CCTV

I'm lucky enough to live in an area where I can put 6m lengths on the rack, handy to take full lengths to the job but get them off the rack and inside fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe carrier recommendations, please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back