Discuss Pipe ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This ain't 4 inch I'm sure - what could this be??

I need to replace that white socket which a toilet pan connector goes into.

This is a commercial install.

ceacd4dd7fe6465ec56d2e137d98de59.jpg

What's it feeding from jay ?

if you cant gett fittings think they will be spcial order / a pita, fernco coupling 3-x4" cut inline with white reducer and go from there

if you cant gett fittings think they will be spcial order / a pita, fernco coupling 3-x4" cut inline with white reducer and go from there

To be honest, I think I'm not gonna get involved. I don't do commercial and have no desire to start. I went to have a look for my neighbour as she works there but I reckon it'll end up being a hassle

To be honest, I think I'm not gonna get involved. I don't do commercial and have no desire to start. I went to have a look for my neighbour as she works there but I reckon it'll end up being a hassle

at the end of it put your price in and include for any **** time / head scratching :D and see if it comes back

at the end of it put your price in and include for any **** time / head scratching :D and see if it comes back

Sounds like a plan! My boss does that lol puts in silly quotes for jobs he doesn't want and then gets the job and send us to do it haha

Sounds like a plan! My boss does that lol puts in silly quotes for jobs he doesn't want and then gets the job and send us to do it haha

if it pays and your happy and just think of it like plumbing but bigger most of the stuff is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back