Discuss Pipe slice container? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Hope everyone is staying safe. Need a little help as over the past few years I have kept my pipe slices in all kinds of containers but have ended up getting broken or just takes too much room in my install bag. Anyone, come across anything decent?
Thanks

I use a Stanley toolbag for my everyday tools, the bag has various pockets and one is perfect for a 15 and 22 pipeslice to fit in the pocket together

Reply to Pipe slice container? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock