Discuss planning DIY plumbing next weekend, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my case it is one bed flat, 5 rads which are all same level, 20ish cm from floor.

Flow and Return pipes are in the loft so all rads get reached from roof.

have you looked for bleed valves in the loft? theres probably some up there I would of thought...

no, when refilling do one rad at a time otherwise you will be running around trying to close the vents as the water is spraying everywhere (bit dramatic lol)

ok cheers,
just wondering leaving rad valve open while refilling may help to not get airlock in the system,

have you looked for bleed valves in the loft? theres probably some up there I would of thought...

ye,s in the loft there are two bleed valves each for flow and return pipes which connected to the hall rad.

invest in a teach yourself plumbing book !

Why would you do that for?

Just come on here and get free advice and step by step instructions on how to solve your problem.

Next step will be a live video link with 100 plumbers giving advice to DIY'ers doing their own plumbing.

Why would you do that for?

Just come on here and get free advice and step by step instructions on how to solve your problem.

Next step will be a live video link with 100 plumbers giving advice to DIY'ers doing their own plumbing.

What a excellent idea with the video link, we could make a charge for it and never have to leave home to earn a living, they could even do own heating repairs, but that would cost a little extra, We could even go Global & earn a fortune.

And we could have an option of 'Pay per View' which would bring in extra dosh as well.

Loving this idea even more, I can just see all the money rolling in, Do you think we need an investor off Dragons Den ? Think Peter Jones would be best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to planning DIY plumbing next weekend, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock