Search the forum,

Discuss planning your flue runs! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife commented when she was house hunting and she doesnt even know what a spanners for!

Appalling photographs!! Looks like the agent had a few beers before taking those.

Cracking installation too. LOL LOL!!!

You're just getting fussy in your old age :)

Surprising though it may be there is nothing wrong with using a twin wall flue inside a house provided the basic rules are followed, distances from combustible surfaces, sleeved through floors, ceilings and roofs.

The first one should be in a fire proof compartment, also too near the combustible floor covering and curtains.

The second one looks like single wall flue, way too close to the TV and combustible floor coverings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to planning your flue runs! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock