Discuss please can someone make sense of rd628 boiler PLEASE... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emma2612

Hello,

I have a Worcester rd628 boiler. The problem is I have constant hot water but when I put heating on it comes on for 30 mins max then I can hear the boiler cutting out like its turning itself on and off. It does this for a min then a red light flashes. According to the manual a flashing red light 4 times per second could be a number of things. I have had someone look but they couldn't work it out. So now I'm stuck.
Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks. X

It's normally one of two things on that boiler (re badged Worcester SI 2 I think) but you need your engineer back and get him on the phone to Worcester Bosch technical. They're very very helpful and open til late weekdays, he can get them on 0844 892 3366. It's option 2 then option 1, you normally get put straight through to an adviser then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to please can someone make sense of rd628 boiler PLEASE... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock