Discuss Please Help! Whats The Latest Gas Textbook for NVQ Level 1-3 in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am new to the forum, this is my first post. I apologise if its in the wrong thread and if its been answered.

Can anyone please advise me what are the recruitment cycles assuming there is a general one for the sector, so that I do not waste time.

Any practical advice will be appreciated.

Also what is the current gas textbook for NVQ Level 1-3?

Please send me a link with the cheapest price (just left college, money is a bit scarce) or the ISBN number.

Note:
I have been to a trades job fair and applying the advice to get a level 1 diploma in gas:

1 for developing myself and thus proving to an employer I am not wasting time, focused and most importantly want to go into this sector so hopefully,

2 I will be first on the pile to start an apprenticeship.

Thanks

Reply to Please Help! Whats The Latest Gas Textbook for NVQ Level 1-3 in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am middle aged and currently have a level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and I am also Gas Safe. (level 3 gas engineering) I would...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad...
Replies
Views
Back