Search the forum,

Discuss Please read free stuff Magna Cleanse bonus deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening all

I've been researching the magnacleanse for a little bit now and think I'm going to take the plunge next week. In order to get some more info I signed up to the ADEY installers club on their website. Once I'd registered and logged in I looked at their offers page and saw that they were giving away a free magna clean pro 2 plus chemicals pack with each purchase of a magna cleanse. So roughly £100 worth of stuff for nowt.

I read the T&Cs and there doesn't appear to be any criteria on this apart from the fact that the deal only runs to the 31 Jan 2014. I couldn't see anything that said existing owners couldn't apply as long as you have your proof of purchase.

For the sake of registering for their club 2 mins and then sending an email to their rep it seems like a cracking freebie. Apologies to those that may already be aware but just thought I'd share. And those thinking of buying one from Ray for £299 + vat it makes the price even better

Cheers all

matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please read free stuff Magna Cleanse bonus deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock