Search the forum,

Discuss Plinth heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

I'm first fixing a job and the customer is having a plinth heater in the kitchen. I have never fitted one before. It's going on a combi system. Is it just a flow and return connection?

cheers

It is, it's also got its own little bleed screw, and 2 long flexi's to make life easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plinth heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater, and an electric shower in the bathroom. As it happens, the shower needs replacement, and we were thinking of removing the electric shower (Mira Sport)...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop and then occurs again. I have a little plastic bucket to collect the water, probably about 3 cups of water in a 24 hour period. I was doing some...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock