Discuss Plumber Looking for New Opportunities in London Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,
I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily.

In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance and repairs on mostly domestic properties. I have a CSCS card academically qualified as a Civil Engineer (Career Change). I have a good understanding of domestic systems and have worked on small single bedroom properties to 5 bedroom properties, council buildings and the occasional commercial property.

I am seeking new work opportunities which will allow me to broaden my existing skill set, ideally looking to assist on installs which will help me complete my Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing and Heating.

Feel free to contact me at
[email protected] if you feel I could be of assistance.

Reply to Plumber Looking for New Opportunities in London Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back