Discuss Plumber required in Reading for repairing radiator pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We had a builder repair and rebuilt our property. He used his own plumber to do all the work around the property. We have since had a few issues which require to be resolved.

- I have a radiator in my en-suite that doesn't heat up. All other radiators are working except this one. I think the issue is he crossed over the pipes and connected both ends to the return rather than the flow and return (or the valves or radiator are faulty). The floor is tiles so will potentially require the work to be carried out from the hallway ceiling.
- I want a drain off valve put in the hallway radiator
- boiler and water tank service
- Install nest to replace existing Drayton LP522 thermostat timer.

if interested in quoting for the job please PM me for details and any recommendations for your work you can provide.

Reply to Plumber required in Reading for repairing radiator pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views
Back