Discuss Plumbers and Electricians in Brighton and Hove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

btnplumber

I am an established plumber now expanding as a Domestic Electrician having recently qualified.

Interested in the electrical shower repair market.

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the forums

Didnt think the electrical repair market was that big???

Get stuck on any then give me a heads up

Hi craig and welcome hope you find what you seek here on the forums:)regards turnpin

hi craig i am new to this forum, i am an electrician and have just done my oft101 trying to get into oil servicing, wish you all the best at sparking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers and Electricians in Brighton and Hove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back