Discuss Plumber's Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BN9Pete

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I notice some of you have ' Plumbers Arms Member' under your user name, what is this all about?
i know a fair few of you are from ' op North' but do you let Southerners in?

Does the pub sell Shandy and white wine?? :smartass2:

i understand you need to have made 100 posts and be a qualified gas man or plumber :)

also be a loon like Ermitrude and Croppie helps

i understand you need to have made 100 posts and be a qualified gas man or plumber :)

also be a loon like Ermitrude and Croppie helps

Thanks, as you can see I have over 100 posts and I'm a qualified Plumber.

contact one of the admins or Mods, they will need to see your underwear :)

I notice some of you have ' Plumbers Arms Member' under your user name, what is this all about?

If App 's in they serve pretty much anything

I might be wrong but think if you run your own business , but dont quote me on that, contact mr doberman or dan with your details,

But you have to get the first one in and shoot the bar / ring the bell

I'm sure I've seen arms members with less than a hundred posts ?

You have rich i noticed someone the other day with 40 odd posts in pub , but i waited till i had 100 as thats what i was told,

there were a few that slipped through the net of 100 posts, that rule has been tightened up now because of miss use by certain individuals who got themselves banned. when you have attained 100 posts send a pm to any member of mod and admin team and your request will be considered.

But it always ends in tears!

I was going to say exactly the same

A bird shows up on here flutters there like button and has access to every forum within an instant.

and it always ends up in tears

It's not as though we made her do all the stuff in the photo's.......

It was Adam in his friday night pulling skirt.......

Hello are you going to let me in?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 58
Nothing worse than the time we let a girl in only for her to turn out to have a pen15. Where is billy anyway?

sorted by Mr Bod

Been putting a few away just recently. I'll have to keep drinking it as well. The wifes sister has gone back to oz today and left a crate and half of it. Damn :)

All yellow fizzy stuff is like rats pee. You may as well put a cherry and an umbrella in it and just serve it to girls like App...u

Did a lady since banned named H****h turn out to be a he rather than a she then?

I'm going to go against all my beliefs and say I think we should let the Australian in the pub too. Summer is here and nobody works a BBQ quite like an Aussie.

Why not. Like everybody else, if he doesn't behave he can always be shown the door :)

Where is the door anyway. I've been stuck in here for months :)

My shout :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber's Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock