Discuss Plumbing books nvq or city and guilds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Of course I know it’s more than boilers am not under the impression after the 6 months course you know everything be a gas engineer and
Be confident enough to do gas work my idea was to do the course work along side a plumber get a couple years of experience then go for nvq
Thats the way to do it.
Have you got a gas person lined up to work with?

Listen to what some of the guys are saying.
I don’t see how you can work as a gas engineer without a sound plumbing/heating knowledge.
It’s not all roses, I can speak from experience. Whilst ‘on the books’ I was expected to complete eight landlord and services daily and that’s fairly common. Sorry but I don’t agree with these short
direct access courses.

Reply to Plumbing books nvq or city and guilds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock