Discuss Plumbing Certs - ATL southampton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wotevaz

Hi there, thought would post this while it was fresh in my mind.
I completed the very useful 6129 level2 cert around 2 yrs ago and am now at the NVQ2 stage.
Ive been lucky in getting a good start, anyway i went to Able Skills today to get the portfolio started....
and guess what? My 6129 is not even complete, infact its missing 3 modules!

Just a warning to other people to personally check all the information has arrived @ City & Guilds and not just take the colleges word for it!
It seems that although i sat the online exams, maybe the internet wasnt switched on! or or they forgot to send the results in!

The course being 2yrs ago, and with a defunct provider (ATL), i did wonder why i never received the full cert, it has to have a red band apparently.
Not the blue ones for separate units or credits. Anyway i digress, just to say that 'they' (ERR) are now looking 'upstairs' for my file or even portfolio.

If i hadnt of gone to Dartford i wouldnt of even known, having acquired lots of work on the back of having it and what i know! And i do mean lots of work.

Plumbing career change....yes do it! Course provider....be very very careful the whole process of the way.
I used to read the threads of nightmares and think well least it didnt happen to me, how wrong could i be 2yrs later!

Good luck all

Is err any good I started a course with then and done up too tma 4 just want to know what you think of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Certs - ATL southampton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
M
I completed a C&G 6129 technical certificate in plumbing around 5 years ago as a mature student. From searching the web i understand this...
Replies
Views
Mike Parkin
M
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock