Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Company Fined £90,000 for Harassing Vulnerable and Elderly People... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just horrible some people really don't have a ounce of decency in them.

these feckers were tapping me up months ago for work but thought better of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Company Fined £90,000 for Harassing Vulnerable and Elderly People... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We were disconnected by our gas supplier. We have no managed to find the money to clear the bill. They have told us it will take 10 days to reconnect us. There is a vulnerable old person in the house and we have no heating or hot water. Also we are worried that the pipes will freeze...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out for a plumbing job - in London - the flat is rented out. The kitchen sink was blocked. I called out one company, they did not fix it, and that was £95...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock