Discuss Plumbing/Heating Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Murney

Hi guys

Im just wondering if anyone knows of any good books out there that cover all boiler faults and how to fix them? Or just any reading material that someone has found useful?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing/Heating Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
My son has just had a new boiler fitted and hes noticed that the pump runs 24x7 even when both the heating and hot water are set to off. He’s...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a DIY Plumber Im working on moving my plumbing in my basement to the other side of the soon-to-be bathroom. I've busted up the concrete...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock