Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing qualification So? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi everyone,

My brother in law has just come out of the army and has some training credits. He wants to restrain as a plumber, any suggestions for training centres in the south east and exactly what qualifications to look for?

Good luck to him . My brother in law came out of the army trained as a plumber and lasted about 2 years lol

Check out Able Skills. They have thousands of ex-army guys going through there and the instructors and facilities are really good.

Do all ex-army guys have to be plumbers lol... I don't hear of many ex army brickies or builders or sparkies

Do all ex-army guys have to be plumbers lol... I don't hear of many ex army brickies or builders or sparkies ��

I know one who started plumbing and changed to being a spread. He's doing OK and seems to enjoy it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing qualification So? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock