Search the forum,

Discuss Positive or negative pressure boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. This might be a daft question but what's the easiest way to identify each boiler?

All has gas reg engineers who have their boiler ticket has a list of all positive boilers that were made in their ref books so can tell you over the phone
Upon physical inspection it is quite obvious

Hi all. This might be a daft question but what's the easiest way to identify each boiler?

Google. *Or take the case off and inspect the flow of exhaust gases.

*only if qualified

Last edited:
gasmanrob2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the industry my self and can identify them to a degree. I just wondered whether there was any sure signs on a visual that give it away

I know it's in relation to where the fan is placed but I've never came across one when out with my colleagues. We only work on modern combis.

Ok sorry. Can someone move it to the right area please? I don't wanna duplicate the post cheers.

I'll shift it to the arms for now.

Macka, can you pm gas man or REDSAW and get your yellow badge up?

And Leo, Leo, Leo. .......

Not a ta for 5 minutes and ballsed up already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Positive or negative pressure boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
T
Hansgrohe Raindance Select E Shower System 120 with Showertablet Select Thermostatic Mixer and Shower Rail 90cm - 27027400 This shower states can...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock