Discuss Potterton Ultra 2 "Need Help" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David_D

I have a Potterton Ultra 2 Boiler. When I went to turn on the Boiler it started making very strange noises. It seemed to be attempting to start and then can a a bang noise followed by a big green spark which blue the fuse on the spur. It looked like the spark was coming from the injector at the bottom left of the boiler. Has anyone ever had any experience of this type of fault before? Thanks for your help.

I have a Potterton Ultra 2 Boiler. When I went to turn on the Boiler it started making very strange noises. It seemed to be attempting to start and then can a a bang noise followed by a big green spark which blue the fuse on the spur. It looked like the spark was coming from the injector at the bottom left of the boiler. Has anyone ever had any experience of this type of fault before? Thanks for your help.
not familiar with this model but usually any big blue spark is going to leave a black mark which will help id where its coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Ultra 2 "Need Help" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock