Discuss Pre weekend drinks.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

No work for me tomorrow. Off fishing in the morning and won't be returning until Sunday lunchtime. So I'll open the bar quickly on the off chance that it's a quiet night!

what have you all got tomorrow? Give me something to gloat about!

Give you something to gloat about! I`d rather give you something to choke on you cheeky bugger.

I'm working but Ive got some Sopockie very cheap. so I am trying it out but only a couple

Let me get this right , you go fishing tomorrow morning and dont come back untill sunday lunch !!!!!!

Im on strong bow dark fruits Very nice but shocking heart burn at moment.half day tomoz.

Well Mrs is away tomorrow for 2 weeks so quiet life for me.

2 weeks , jeezz mines been camping at the yorkshire show all week , come back tonight and the house looks like a bombs gone off, and we are supposed to be the messy ones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pre weekend drinks.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock