Discuss Problem with Honeywell thermostat DTS92E1020 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

dont worry about the pairing/binding yet. press the power button on the thermostat as its set to frost protection at moment and if all works happy days. if not press button on receiver and see if green light comes on. if it doesnt switch off mains power to boiler, wait a few seconds then turn back on. now press button on receiver and green light should come on and boiler should fire in heating mode. if stat is talking to receiver it should switch off after a couple of minutes. if receiver keeps turning off and you cant clear the power off symbol on thermostat screen take the batteries out of the stat and let the display go blank then turn off mains supply to boiler as before then back on again and use button on receiver as manual on/off for heating for now. if you want to try pairing/binding you need to download installation pdf

Thanks all, just got in from work. Heating working great - a mixup with the on/off button! The family all talking to me again, so I'm a happy chappy! The quick help here has been phenomenal. Thanks again.

Reply to Problem with Honeywell thermostat DTS92E1020 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have a Megaflo CL210 Cyclinder along with Evohome hot water kit and have come across a problem. We have had solar installed and a Myenergi Eddi...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock