Discuss Public liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reltub

Can someone recommend me a company to get PL with please.

Just had a quote of £800 thats public liability(£2 Mil) and employers liabity with 1 employee, no tool cover with that.
I'm going into my second year had no claims previously, seems alot to me!

Theirs loads of threads on this mate, have you tried a broker?

Ill have a search through mate, i used simply business it came back with 6 quotes and £800 the cheapest

I got mine from insure my liability (Chaucer insurance) 2mil £265 had a low excess as well next best I found was corgi insurance £360 with tool cover but a large excess hope this helps.

It's really going to depend on what you want/need, make sure it covers you for using your blowtorch, when I got mine som didn't cover that which was carp to say the least.

It's really going to depend on what you want/need, make sure it covers you for using your blowtorch, when I got mine som didn't cover that which was carp to say the least.

Yes I found that when looked at the small print on some of the cheap policy's quite a few with scary excess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Public liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya, hope everyones had a good Christmas. I need public liability, what companies should I go to for quotes? Your advise is much appreciated 🙂
Replies
Views
My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back