Discuss Pump diddy pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
1st, Whats everybodys goto pump when replacing a central heating pump? and what if any budget pump would you fit if your customer was on a very tight budget? (pump of system not in boiler)

2nd, Does anybody know if a new UPS2 15-50/60 no longer comes with the supression cable? ive got one without the cable and am worried about using it. You would think grunfos would be forthcomming with such advise.

Check serial number above 1426 and you won't need the suppressor lead.

Personally i preffer wilo pumps.

Budget pumps pts used to sell a set of two myson pumps for £90 I'd then sell the two pumps individually at x and make a healthy profit and save the customer the money they needed but that was pre eps guidelines

Used to use the grundfoss 25/60 from hwos. Now using the Grundfoss ups2 15 50/60.

A 15-60 we buy for about 45 quid, looks similar to a grunfos and no complaints about it so far :D

There's still B rated pumps about & for private work most people wouldn't want to pay extra for the A rated pumps. Very cheap.

Wilo for me too.... Yet to have one fail on me.
City have them on offer at the minute too if you need a couple for the van stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump diddy pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Been renovating my house and in the process improved insulation and removed quite a few rads. I've also installed more than half downstairs floor...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all, Let me start by saying, my heating works fine. I only know the basics of a system, and this may well be just me and my sensitive...
Replies
Views
Got a celsia pump think it’s myson/potterton sounds like it’s on way out don’t think u can bleed it either . spoke to anchor pumps recommends...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock