Discuss Pushfit manufacturer identification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark 123499

Can anyone help identify the brand of this fitting? I’m trying to identify what inserts I’ll need to connect in to existing pipe.

https://community.NoLinkingToThis/attachments/124e6307-a2de-4f33-9c5e-973331467876-jpeg.78235/

The fittings don't matter what you need to identify is make of pipe and use correct inserts for that.
Make written on pipe.
Tube and fittings are often 'mixed & matched ' no guarantee there both the same.

Reply to Pushfit manufacturer identification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Back