Discuss Range tribune HE no hot water?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok guys so my Range Tribune He immersion heater stopped giving hot water a couple days ago (I’m a joiner with a limited knowledge in plumbing) also the hot water capacity was never that much it would do 2 showers a day. Any ideas of what’s up with it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Range tribune HE no hot water?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
N
Range Tribune HE, not heating hot water. Motorised valve keeps closing and water luke warm. Is the dual temperature probe broken
Replies
Views
Neil Pengilly
N
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Back