Search the forum,

Discuss Reassesment's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

mine are coming up next year, just wondering....

any one ever hear of folk failing them?:sweatdrop:

the re sits i mean and not first timers.

I've heard of the odd one or two, only anecdotally though.

I'm sure most centres are there to help you pass rather than set you up to fail. Which centre are you thinking of using?

Well it would be hard,you get a few goes.at the,questions,anyone taking the trade seriously, as you do, will sail through,can be a bit nerve racking,after all alot rests on it,only natural
Mind you I am an oldie,so remember all the controls you will not see now ,so a bit easier for us it that regard,plus the fact have done 6 of them now.did the last in Nov as you can do 6 months early and they keep same expiry date .funny enough this one was the first time nothing really had changed from the last one..were the talk was about flue inspection hatches

Then funny enough had my first.gas.safe inspection in Jan,apparently they are working through the oldies,inbetween other stuff....

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right to be worried, but I can take on your gas jobs:wink_smile:

you are right to be worried, but I can take on your gas jobs:wink_smile:

dislike button; click
about time i had some of yours.lol

took mine at t&s

asking really because i bet no one has failed!! unless there really bad of course!. its like taking your living away.

interesting on the 6 month prior tho, better get booked in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reassesment's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock