Discuss Recommendations for quality kitchen tap brands, please. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Vanessa P

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for good quality taps. Ones that will last. My kitchen mixer-tap is leaking after just 3 years, and it wasn't cheap.

I need a low pressure tap, as my hot water is gravity-fed. Monobloc, ideally 2 levers.

Recommendations on good brands to look for would be much appreciated.

To be honest, there’s no “one” I’d recommend above another as I’ve found both ends of the money scale good as well as poor. Although, I believe Grohe are a notable mention (I have no experience of these, just seen them recommended elsewhere).

Reply to Recommendations for quality kitchen tap brands, please. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve been doing my first refurbishment is a two bed flat with a bathroom and ensuite . Learnt a lot and been grateful for input’s...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock