Discuss Register as a ShowerPowerBooster Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for posting this Alan. :)

Your booster seems awesome. Is it something @CorgiDirect or @Plumbase stock too? Just thinking out loud here. I know it's available on your website but thought they may offer it also perhaps?
Alan , we are on a 2 month sales blitz all north of M62 , west of M6 up to ***bria as Api has got this area for next 3 years for the eAZY terminal ...I will send it to you its a beano
All Api Stuff is on the table inc your Shower Power Booster..We will place all your documents regarding SPB...
at the same time . there are 3 of us we have enough promo stuff I think for your pumps.
regards Rob

Reply to Register as a ShowerPowerBooster Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Dear forum, I've an open (gravity) CH system supplying radiators only (AGA does the HW separately). It's a Vaillant Ecotec 435 installed 2018...
Replies
Views
Hi I've come back from a two week holiday to find my Baxi boiler displaying an error. It's a Baxi Ecoblue Advance 19 Heat ERP and the error is a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We want to replace vented with unvented cylinder but cannot find any decent plumber in North West London to carry out the works. Every...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock