Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Removal of thermo cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Would anyone be able to advise how to remove the thermo cartridge from these shower taps ?
The cartridge has a notch in it which means it can't turn.

This is a square shower set, and Im not sure the make,...maybe Victoria Plum ?
If you can advise on the manufacturer name, then that would be great.

Many thanks
Mike
20221205_153541.jpg

Reply to Removal of thermo cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the shower cartridge as no cold water is getting through. Do I need to remove the faceplate to access a nut? The plate has been...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
Hi - I've got a quarter-turn cartridge that I'm trying to identify please - 35mm x 58mm. It's about 25 years old and uses square profile o...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock