Discuss Remove shower head rainfall from ceiling in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

D

David01011980

Hoping someone can help, not even a novice. In the bathroom there is a rainfall type shower head. I need to clean it. It is square and fitted into the ceiling and not sure how to remove. There is a 5mm gap from ceiling. Not tried unscrewing yet

Reply to Remove shower head rainfall from ceiling in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
I have a negative head twin impeller Stuart Turner pump feeding hot and cold to three showers, one bath, plus hot to three basin's from my gravity...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock