Discuss replacement for a Honeywell CM927 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Does anyone know what product is a good replacement for a Honeywell CM927 wireless thermostat controller and BDR91 Relay Box that controls my electric underfloor heating?

I assume it needs to be another Honeywell product and the T4 wireless thermostat but I haven’t found any guidance on whether it’s compatible with electric underfloor heating.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Topic has recently been discussed here:

Reply to replacement for a Honeywell CM927 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
I’m about to replace my Honeywell Smartfit system with a conventional 2 channel heating pack (I’ll need new valves to replace the low voltage...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back