Discuss Replacement for CM921 - Alexa compatible in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I'm looking for some advice please. The temperature up button on my parents thermostat CM921 has been become very unresponsive and so the temperature can't be changed. I'm wondering about getting a replacement, but going for a voice controlled one using Alexa. So what is the recommendation please? And given the current one is wireless to the boiler can I just replace the wireless part and re-pair? (so can I diy? - trying to minimise the contact of my parents with anyone at the moment)

Thanks

Helen

Your simplest solution is a like for like replacement - the controller you have is still available off shelf

If you wan to implement a more sophisticated solution you'll need somebody competent to make changes the existing set up - its not really a DIY job

Nest is on amazon Alexa

Reply to Replacement for CM921 - Alexa compatible in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to replace our Honeywell CM921 wireless thermostat. The screen has been failing for the last few years, it's about 13yrs old. I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Does anyone know if you can use the Hive thermostat with Alexa and not need Hive's hub. Couple of websites indicate you need a Hive Hub to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Hi i am new & useless at DIY i have old bulky plastic taps connected to my washing machine - due to new units being fit i need 3 cm more space at...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been...
Replies
Views
Back