Discuss Replacement TRV heads in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace several TRV heads but can't source the original "Boss" heads.
Is there a suitable alternative, are all heads the same?
Thanks

No they aren't all the same, there are various thread sizes / fixing types / operating pin length.

Do you have a photo of your TRV head?

BOSS is the brand name of Wolseley merchants but the TRVs are probably made by another company.

Are they anything like this, description says have been badged as BOSS?

Reply to Replacement TRV heads in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are £39.99 + £3.99...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know if such a thing as a timed TRV exists? I need a TRV that is wide open until a specified time, then reverts to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the...
Replies
Views
I'm redecorating the front room and have found one of the radiator trv leaking when adjusted, so I have decided to replace the trvs on all three...
Replies
Views
Back