Discuss Replacing gravity fed system in flat with no gas. Help me please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Muzzafish

Hi, I am renovating my apartment, so new kitchen and bathroom, but have really bad hot water. I am running an electric gravity fed system at the moment as i have no gas, but pressure is terrible as i have a flat roof and tank is in the airing cupboard, only at head height. It is ok for the shower as i have a very noisey, but effective shower pump. In the kitchen it is terrible. I have been told i have one bar of pressure at the mains. What can i do to improve? Is there a newer electric system i can replace it with? Can i pump the whole flat, or use an instantaneous hot water heater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing gravity fed system in flat with no gas. Help me please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back