Discuss Replacing Honeywell T40 Thermostat with DT90e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neillynch

Hi,

I have tried to search for the answer but I haven't found anything that answers my specific question. My current T40 is wired up as follows :

T40.jpg

The wiring diagram is :

DT90.jpg

I tried :

A - Red
B - Yellow
C - Blue
Earth, isolate and make safe

But that blue a fuse.

I'm sure this is a very simple question for someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing Honeywell T40 Thermostat with DT90e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I would like to replace my ancient Honeywell mechanical thermostat with a Honeywell T3R PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT I have three wires in the old...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I'm replacing my old dial thermostat with a digital The wires going in from left to right are Earth Blue 2x Black Brown When electrically...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, just wanted to get some advice on the wiring of the new MC6 thermostat? I have attached a picture of what I am replacing and the wiring...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock