Discuss replacing the old danfoss bh012.1 control box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try and post in the proper place now , can anyone tell me what replaces the old danfoss bh012.1 oil control box. I have a danfoss bh072.10, siemens loa24.171b2b and a landis gyr loa24.171b27 in my box ,any help would be appreciated.

can it be done with any of the other control boxes ive mentioned I don't have satronic box and everywhere is shut.

..roger can I ask wud any of the three boxes ive mentioned do as I have the new base got the 3 control boxes and have the photocells for the siemens and landis gyr and maybe have a photocell for the danfoss bh072.10 but ive got nothing satronic about me.no spare burner at the moment cud get 1 but just rather fix it in 1 visit if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replacing the old danfoss bh012.1 control box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock