Discuss Revision software for managed learning programme in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, apologies if this has already been posted or if it's not the correct sub. I'm currently just starting a managed learning programme to complete my ACS. I'm just wondering if there any revision software available that people would reccomend? I remember doing level 2 and 3 plumbing there was a software with mock exams that were very similar to the exam questions? If not could anyone reccomend amy books or other means of revising? The programme is broken down into these sections if that helps;
  • Legislation, Health and Safety
  • Combustion and its Control
  • Chimneys
  • Ventilation
  • Pressure, Flow, Tightness Testing and Purging
  • Domestic Pipework Installation
  • Electrical Systems, Controls and Components
  • Heating Design, Heat Loss and Comfort Conditions
  • Installation and Servicing of Domestic Central Heating and Hot Water Appliances
  • Principles and Procedures of Fault Diagnosis
Thanks in advance!

Reply to Revision software for managed learning programme in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Been going mad mad recently looking on forums for details on what to expect. Ive got my first ACS exam next week, the ISA, and As...
Replies
Views
C
After doing a bit research and speaking to a few gas engineer friends. I am looking into a fast track course with a company in newcastle kier the...
Replies
Views
Mark#91
M
M
Hi All, I've used the search link on this site to find out information regarding a 25 week Gas Fitter Training Programme run by NETA in Stockton...
Replies
Views
Back