Discuss Rigid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2048

Hi has anyone used the ratchet pipe cutters from rigid just wondering about the quality never had rigid stuff

Have a few bits of Rigid kit but not the ratchet cutters all good gear but can be quite dear as said ...if you buy them buy a length of chain and attach to your body as they have been known to sprout legs and vanish regards turnpin:yesnod:

Thanks I'm just building up my second set of tools as my first lot were stole out the van it all lives in the house now not insured its all the little bits you pick up over time that's the hardest to replace

Death to the sub human filth that nicked your tools.

I have a Ridgid inspection camera, they're American I believe and good quality.

Thanks I'm just building up my second set of tools as my first lot were stole out the van it all lives in the house now not insured its all the little bits you pick up over time that's the hardest to replace

Not to mention the extra cost and inconvienience...regards turnpin:33:

U need one of these, keeps jumping in and vicious to boot phone pics 112.jpg

Rob check dewsbury car boot on every Sunday some good tools stalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rigid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock