Search the forum,

Discuss Rip Nicky Hayden.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend? Guess you were a big fan of his. Genuine nice guy and popular with the other riders yes but legend is a word for the likes of Rossi.

Legend? Guess you were a big fan of his. Genuine nice guy and popular with the other riders yes but legend is a word for the likes of Rossi.
I'm a big fan of Moto gp, Rossi is a different league but it was Hayden who stop his reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rip Nicky Hayden.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any idea on this pipe as the builders left it with black gaffa tape. Need to work out what this connector is called so I can rip Off the tape and...
Replies
Views
I'll be fitting a couple of Essex fl@anges to my HW tank soon. required hole is 38mm. I know these tanks are quite thin and can rip easily so...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Summary is in the title. Found the boiler was at 0.5 bar earlier today so topped up to 1.5 bar. Checked before bed and its back to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock