Search the forum,

Discuss Rofrost co2 kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevew451

Hello looking to get a rofrost freezing kit as a few commercial jobs involving partial drain downs of hotels so this is mainly aimed at heaters in the north east of england how easy is it to get the co2 bottles for these kits not the throw away ones but the ones like small oxy bottles
cheers:)

I have got a rofrost kit for sale if your interested,
think it goes upto 65mm.
As new. Pm me.

There's a good seller on ebay, does the bottles very cheap. Not used him but the feedback is good. I have a freezemaster, only does up to 42mm though.

Personaly i prefer the electric freezers we had a few go **** up when we had the co2 ones
although theres always the spectre of a power cut at the wrong moment

yes electric is fine but if i get a set want one that will do from minibore upwards no point buying two sets and boy are they heavy

Personaly i prefer the electric freezers we had a few go **** up when we had the co2 ones
although theres always the spectre of a power cut at the wrong moment

it also helps if you turn the power back on after youve knocked it off to wire in the fuse spur , other wise the pipe de-frosts and comes through the kitchen ceiling.

not that im speaking from experience you know :)

Don't forget if you start carrying aroung Co2 bottles it may invalidate any insurance you have unless you notify the insurer.

yes the one i have for sale does 8mm all the way up to 65mm, the 15 and 22mm have been used twice. the rest are virgins.
good for sites with no power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rofrost co2 kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock