Discuss Rough Estimate. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just putting together a rough estimate for a job out in the sticks. Cust wants oil and lpg prices. I'll be subbing out if he goes lpg, but whats the best, or best value for money heat only lpg boiler. About 12 to 15 kw.

Ideal logic+ or something like that with and LPG kit? Should have a decent warranty on it too.

Just putting together a rough estimate for a job out in the sticks. Cust wants oil and lpg prices. I'll be subbing out if he goes lpg, but whats the best, or best value for money heat only lpg boiler. About 12 to 15 kw.

Best value is a Baxi NETATEC auto gas identification. Ooh gas ooh me no work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rough Estimate. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi all first post looking for a bit of advice. I have a recently bought a 24 year old 4 bedroomed detached with1 bathroom in the (border town of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock