Search the forum,

Discuss Sabre 25 combi fixing points and faults. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
The boiler was hanging on the bracket ok but was not fixed to the wall at any other point. I'm certain it should be screwed to the wall at the bottom of the boiler also. When I was taking the case the bottom of the boiler swung out, don't think it would take much to pull if off the wall.

No hw and no ch. Does nothing on hw. Switch ch on and all you can here is bubbling inside the boiler, attempts to light then locks out. Put it down as blocked heat exchanger, boiler in a bad state. Left quote to replace. Correct diagnosis?

The boiler was hanging on the bracket ok but was not fixed to the wall at any other point. I'm certain it should be screwed to the wall at the bottom of the boiler also. When I was taking the case the bottom of the boiler swung out, don't think it would take much to pull if off the wall.

No hw and no ch. Does nothing on hw. Switch ch on and all you can here is bubbling inside the boiler, attempts to light then locks out. Put it down as blocked heat exchanger, boiler in a bad state. Left quote to replace. Correct diagnosis?
there sheds anyway,budget boiler iirc

Just hang on top fixing. If fitted properly with rigid pipework 1 m bellow, clipped to wall it should not move much.
Sounds like you might be not far off the mark. Look at the water quality by any chance?

there sheds anyway,budget boiler iirc

Just a rebadged Vokera Compact. Not actually that bad a boiler considering how cheap they were. I look after a few which are about 10 years old, need the venturi cleaned every couple of years and an NTC every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sabre 25 combi fixing points and faults. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock