Currently reading:
Sainsburys and screen wash.

Discuss Sainsburys and screen wash. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Stopped to refuel the van and buy a bottle of screen wash today at a Sainsburys petrol station. Got the diesel ok but was told the screen wash was in the main store! Where is the logic in that?

PS, You get 3 points on your licence for an empty washer bottle guys.

Probably just to get you in , so u shop while getting it, so answer I suppose is no sense lol

Tight arsed Yorkshireman tip ....... Just put a quick squirt of fairy liquid or similar in the top of your washer bottle

Stopped to refuel the van and buy a bottle of screen wash today at a Sainsburys petrol station. Got the diesel ok but was told the screen wash was in the main store! Where is the logic in that?

PS, You get 3 points on your licence for an empty washer bottle guys.

Thats why I just ripped mine out,if it gets bad ,just open the side window and lean out until it rains
:39:

3 points for no screen wash? Does anyone know anybody that's been done for that?!

Not no screen wash! Just no water and yes I once had a traffic cop make me show him the washers were working after he couldn`t find anything else to fault on the van.

you get banned if you drink the screenwash,as your over the limit so its 12 points,you also get the trots according to lame

Well the good thing about Sainsburys is free water at the air pump and water .
Saves me the hassle of searching for water !

Business ? That is for people who like to chase the dream still ? Me I just do what I want when I want ,no bills ,rent or housing costs ! Soon to do a year travelling when the old dog dies as will not put him through the journey . So no am not joking that free water is always handy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sainsburys and screen wash. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock