Discuss salamander pump not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annweir

my salamander pump is 2 year old has stopped working not pumping hot water to taps red light on at no2 green light also on what could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to salamander pump not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help pls, I’ve got a Salamander Accubust water main pump it has an in & out & third port for an accumulator can I blank off the accumulator port...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock