Discuss Salamander Pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PumpDoctor

Hello All,

I have signed up to this forum today to offer advice and guidance for anyone struggling with a Salamander pump. Please feel free to drop me a message or a reply to this post if there are any questions at all you need answered ranging from Pump selection for a job to problems with an existing pump. always happy to assist!

Look forward to speaking with you !

Kind Regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew, and welcome to the forum.

Just for clarity, are you a Salamander employee?

Hi Ray,

Thanks!

Yes I am, Just signing up so that if anyone has any issues they can drop me a line on here instead of waiting in a call queue on busy days !

Hi Ray,

Thanks!

Yes I am, Just signing up so that if anyone has any issues they can drop me a line on here instead of waiting in a call queue on busy days !

Cool. One of your colleagues (Paul?) used to come on from time to time. Is he still about?

"No boss, we're not wasting our time playing on the internet, we are giving technical advice to customers, honest!" :)

Ray, Its all about building rapport with the customers :rolleyes2::tounge_smile:

Paul, Get some work done :tounge_smile:

Welcome to the Forum Andrew and I'm sure that your advice will be a welcome addition.

Last edited by a moderator:
i find it worrying that your call centers get overloaded im a stuart turner man my self as ive only been to the dark side twice and they both cost me time and money

Hi pump doc and welcome alway's handy to have a techie on board regards turnpin:toetap05:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salamander Pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock