Discuss Salus MP100 pump replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I think my old Salus MP100 circulating pump maybe on the way out. Sounded a little noisy and now I’m getting an error (no water flow) message on my new Ideal heat only boiler and it’s not coming on. Ideal engineer coming next week.

I see there is a new model MP200A which I may get it swapped with.

Can I use another model pump and does anyone recommend any particular models/makes that maybe better and can be a straightforward swap. I can’t find the Salus pumps in my local plumbing shops.
Thanks.

Grundfos ups3

Reply to Salus MP100 pump replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Decided to get the Baxi 105 replaced. Going for the baxi 636. My question is, will my current salus iT500 be compatible with the 636 as...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Back