Search the forum,

Discuss Salus RF Roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pipedream

Has anyone experienced problems with Salus RF roomstats. I have had 2 customers complain of intermittent functioning.

Does anyone have any preferences for RF roomstats

Salus are not good stats imo.
Honeywell CM's are about the best.

have replaced loads of salus rf stats they are utter tat as said Honeywell is a better bet

Just as tamz has stated salus are far from the best another option is Danfoss which I prefer myself over honeywell

Had a few problems with old salus models but new models seem ok,look quite smart as well but me fav if I have the budget is honeywell

imho

I use Siemens which have been very good and are very good especially for the older end as they are simple to operate. Too many are too complicated for most people.

I just had problems with a salus rf took it out in the end fed up with an ear bashing from the custard, put a honywell hard wired one in and peace at last :sleep1:

I used to like the Siemens RDJ10 ones. As you said they they are really easy for old people to work but 90% i fitted (around 30) developed communications problems and were changed.
RF3's seem to be fine.

I was called in to replace a Plumb center/ centerbrand prog stat with a Honeywell Cm721.

Removed the front of the existing stat to find the back plate was the same as the Honeywell !!

probably industry standard one. same as most programmers have got the same back plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus RF Roomstat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock